Wednesday 16 July 2008

The Jeremy Clarkson Mask

There have been so many people visiting the blog looking for a Jeremy Clarkson mask, I thought I'd make one available to my blog's readers along with something a little more respectable for wearing in the office.

Simply click on the images below, print in colour to quality card, and then carefully cut around the lines and add a piece of elastic or string.

If you love Bill Oddie, you'll wear these masks with pride for the rest of the day.




[UPDATE: I'm getting so many hits (and now emails and comments) from people searching for a Bill Oddie mask that I've decided to add one to honour this blog’s dearest friend. However, if you do decide to wear Bill’s face, remember that this isn’t some 'Top Gear' bandwagon we're jumping on. This is a protest against the BBC’s humiliation of their greatest asset. Unlike Clarkson, I want you to wear Oddie’s face with pride. But remember: never near owls. We’re trying to get them to naturally land on the real thing and it would only confuse them.]

[Update 2: And for Bertas... I imagine Fry fanatics could excite themselves with these masks in ways that aren't technically legal in certain parts of America and east of Swindon.]

10 comments:

David said...

Why no Bill Oddie mask?

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Thanks for that Voice. I hope you're happy with the mask. Wear it with pride.

Anonymous said...

I know its completely beside the point but where is the Stephen Fry mask? :)

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Bertas, are you saying that you want a Stephen Fry mask? If so, I'll see if I can snap him next time I see him.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Uncle Dick Madeley said...

Mutley, I don't know where you get the idea that I want comments like that on my blog. You don't do innuendo, do you? And you force me to be prudish when I'm not. But there are limits...

For god's sake, man! Judy reads this blog.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OK

I wont comment anymore...

Bye Dicky!

Anonymous said...

:) Thanks Richard old chum

Lola said...

I think I will try them all. You've inspired me to create a Johnny Depp mask, although Andy may object to wearing it in bed...