1. Despite all I've ever said about Apple computers (and their shockingly woeful power supplies and customer support), I'm now lusting after the new Apple MacBook Air.
2. However, it's pointless my lusting after the new Apple MacBook Air since I can't actually afford one.
3. I'll be away for most of Wednesday morning attending a job interview. I anticipate intelligence tests followed by questions such as 'where do you see yourself in five years time?'
4. I don't know where the hell I'll be in five years time and I'm liable to punch anybody who dares ask me that question.
5. Yet should I answer the question well and get the job, I will be able to afford a new Apple MacBook Air.
6. If I get the job, I won't have any time to use my new Apple MacBook Air.
7. But if I don't get the job, I'll have all the time I want to write on a new Apple MacBook Air. However, I still won't be able to afford a new Apple MacBook Air.
Should I actually try to get the job?
Should I punch anybody who dares ask me the fateful question?
Is the Apple MacBook Air as sexy as it appears?