Wednesday 24 September 2008

Posh Totty's Meme

I don't usually do memes but Posh Totty put me up for this one and I did say that I'm bored. I'm also supposed to use only single word answers but that's much too difficult...

1. Where is your cell phone? On the desk.
2. Your significant other? Not here.
3. Your hair? Scruffy.
4. Your mother? Coping.
5. Your father? Very poorly.
6. Your favorite thing? Writing.
7. Your dream last night? Clive James was making a documentary about the UK. I know. I don’t often dream about Clive James but last night he was very funny. I miss Clive James on TV.
8. Your favorite drink? Coffee, heavy on the milk.
9. Your dream/goal? Writing for profit.
10. The room you’re in? An office. Cream walls. Brown desks. Wall to wall unhappiness.
11. Your hobby? Writing.
12. Your fear? So many.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Oh, sod off...
14. What you’re not? Happy.
15. Muffins? Okay. Bad for me.
16. One of your wish list items? A life.
17. Where you grew up? Home. Nearby.
18. The last thing you did? Answered the bloody phone.
19. What are you wearing? A suit.
20. Favorite gadget? My MP3 player. A Samsung P2.
21. Your pets? None.
22. Your computer? Sony laptop.
23. Your mood? Bad. Bored. Sad.
24. Missing someone? My father.
25. Your car? None.
26. Something you’re not wearing? Underwear.
27. Favorite store? Waterstones.
28. Like someone? Yes.
29. Your favorite colour? Black.
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning.
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday.

3 comments:

James Higham said...

Richard, do you fantasize about Clive though?

Swearing Mother said...

Getting worried about you Richard, those answers are v illuminating.

Hope your personal black cloud buggers off soon.

Uncle Dick Madeley said...

James, of course. Who doesn't?

Swearing, I answered truthfully but the reality is less grim than it's been. Hard to write about it here, given the nature of the blog (it's very hard to get the balance), but I'm at the hospital more often now, my father's still very poorly, but he's responding, a few words, a few gestures, slow progress. It's very rewarding though emotionally draining.

I should have mentioned that I cried out of happiness. He smiled at me.